LEGAL SERVICES ONLINE:
FAST, CONVENIENT AND SECURE
We have developed a highly automated process utilizing state of the art bankruptcy software internally to expedite the handling of your case and we use the internet to provide you with up-to-date information about the status of your case. If you have Internet access you can communicate with any of our attorneys by email and you will receive a response within 24 hours. You can even arrange for your appointments over the Internet.
Each client is assigned a secure online space where copies of all of their documents are stored. This will enable you to view your documents at any time over the Internet. Every client is assigned a user name and password which will enable you to access this totally secure online space. We are able to collect all of your information and file your case during a single in office consultation.
Since we opened our doors in 1989 we have helped literally thousands of people, from all walks of life, back to financial health. The Law Office of Robert Grossbart was established in 1989. Within six years Robert Grossbart was named one of Baltimore's top attorneys in Baltimore Magazine. Today the office has grown into a full service law firm and is known as Grossbart, Portney & Rosenberg.
- Filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13. Try our on-line Chapter 13 calculator to see if you qualify for a 13.
- Mortgage credit abuse, both before and after your Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing.
- I have a received a Notice of Intent to Foreclose - What do I do next?
- Make claims against credit card companies for credit card abuse. See NY Times Article: Learning How to Fight the Tax Collector
- Develop solutions for tax problems with the IRS. We work with you to develop offers in compromise, IRS installments agreements, IRS tax liens, and resolution of IRS penalties.
- Mortgage Servicer Forensic Analysis - Our new forensic service can tell you whether your mortgage servicer is committing fraud or making errors on your mortgage statement. Make sure that your mortgage servicer is not billing you for the incorrect fees. Don't let your mortgage service take advantage of you with complex statements that includes fees that you don't understand and which you may have been billed for incorrectly.